I love telling the stories found in weddings, engagements and families… mostly I’m based in Adelaide and the South East of SA, but – I LOVE to travel and will happily traipse all over Australia as well as the world… my passport is ready and waiting! 😉
I love my husband (see left!) and little girl, Eleanor – and I’m a qualified teacher but this will always be my first love. I love coffee, and anyone who knows/meets me will quickly understand that I’m what people refer to as a ‘coffee snob’. I also love being outside… it gives me an incredible sense of peace. But – the most important thing for you to know is that I’m passionate about creating beautiful images and documenting real, honest moments of love.
If you think we’d click and you want me to capture your life, know that I want to capture the raw heart of you – my goal is always to create an intimate set of images that are nothing but you, just as you are.
Wedding coverage starts at $3,800, including:
- All day wedding coverage (up to 10 hours)
- Bridal and groom preparation, ceremony, family photos, afternoon portrait session and reception coverage
- Two 1-hour consultations (initial meeting and location scout)
- All images fully edited and in high resolution
- A complimentary engagement session, including 10 high-resolution digital images. Additional images can purchased as per ‘portrait sessions’ below.
- Albums (check them out by clicking HERE) start at $1,000 and can be added at any time 🙂
- A second photographer can be added to help cover your day for an extra $500 (they’re super helpful!)
- If your wedding is overseas or interstate (or a long way from Adelaide), the only extra costs are transportation (flights, cars etc.) and accommodation for the night before and of your wedding. 🙂
Couple/Engagement + Family (including lifestyle newborn) sessions start at $800:
$200 session fee, 1 hour in length, including two 5″ x 7″ matted prints, not including any digital images.
A La Carte Items (purchased after your session, on top of your sitting fee above):
$1050 – includes $600 of printing credit, plus all high-resolution images from your session.
$850 – includes $300 of printing credit, plus all high-resolution images from your session.
$600 to purchase all high-resolution digital images from your session,
individual digital images for $60/image;
individual prints can be easily purchased through your online gallery. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a price list. 🙂
I hope you enjoy looking at my blog – don’t forget to check out my Facebook site too, to see samples of some of my latest clients and special offers. To contact me, simply click on the contact tab above, send me an email or write on my wall/send me a message on my Facebook page.
Let’s be friends! (and maybe create some beautiful stories along the way 😉 )
Note: all images are to be used freely for promotional purposes as seen fit and reasonable by Rachael Elizabeth Photography unless specified prior to the session. This includes but is not limited to: internet promotion, social networking, print media and competitions.
* Bookings taken less than two weeks in advance will incur half the fee again
* Travel more than 25km on the wedding day will incur a fee per km
* Extra time over 10 hours (or past 10pm, whichever occurs first) will incur a fee of $200/hr per shooter
* Pricing is current for bookings from 10th August, 2015